New Miles City health care center for state employees
State employees in Miles City, it's your turn!
The Montana Health Center in Miles City opened September 24, 2013. It joins health centers for state employees in Billings and Helena. (Read more about the health centers.)
Schedule now at www.carehere.com. See directions below to register and schedule your appointment.
The new health center is located at:
515 Main St
Miles City, MT 59301
Provider hours are:
Dr. Rausch –
Tuesday noon to 6:00pm;
Wednesday 7:00am to noon; and
Saturday 8:00am to noon and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Nurse only for health screenings and lab work –
Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 7:00am to 11:00am
Login or call now to schedule your appointment for:
• Routine visits
• Health screenings
• Health coaching
• Sports physicals
• CDL exams
• Same day appointments
• And much more
To use the health center, first register with CareHere.
1. Go online to www.carehere.com and click Member Login
2. On the next screen click, “I need to register with my Access Code.”
3. Next to “First time registration” enter the code MANA9, then click Go.
4. Confirm you have entered the code correctly and click Next.
5. Read the Privacy Consent and, if you agree, click, “I agree with the above statement.”
6. Finish your registration by entering the required personal information on the pages that follow (takes about 5 minutes). Set your username and password.
You are then ready to schedule your appointment at the Montana Health Center!
To make an appointment:
Login to www.carehere.com and click on Appointments. The calendar for appointments will appear at the top right of your screen. Select the day, time, and provider. Be sure to enter the reason for your appointment. Click SUBMIT to save your appointment.
You can also schedule your appointment by calling the health center at (406) 234-0123 or (877) 423-1330.
State of Montana employees covered on the State’s health plan (and their dependents age 2 and older covered on the plan), non-Medicare retirees, and injured workers can receive care at the Montana Health Centers for no out-of-pocket costs.